High School Musical
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Tonight we performed High School Musical. I was Kelsey - the playmaker (she's the girl who wrote the play that Troy and Gabriella are trying out for and she also plays the piano in the play). Mrs. Bradford rewrote "What I've Been Looking For" for me so that I could actually play it on the piano during the performance. It was so much fun! Tomorrow, we will perform for the school. I'm glad that will be our last performance because I'm getting really sick of those songs. We've done the dances and songs about a million times. I'm ready to get it over with.


1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I am so sorry that I missed it! If you taped it I would love to see it. Oh, and I TRY to have a life, you know! I haven't seen Titanic in a very long time, and I even OWN it!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer